Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Club 33!!!





So on March 28th, Craig and I were invited to have dinner at Disney's Club 33. For those of you that don't know, google it. It's Disney's private restaurant located in New Orleans Square above the Blue Bayou and Cafe Orleans. My cousin got hooked up for her birthday and we were invited. Oh my goodness, it was amazing!! Great service, food, and view of the square. The restrooms were super fancy and I'm pretty sure we could have eaten off the floor. The food was absolutely delicious, along with the wine, and oh, the dessert. It should surprise no one that I ordered the chocolate trio. There was a small dark chocolate piece, a scoop of caramel chocolate mousse, and then a miniature molten lava cake. All three were soooo yummy!!

One of the highlights of the evening was going out onto the balcony. We got to look down onto New Orleans Square and just people watch. It's funny because before I knew about Club 33, I thought that the buildings were just decor. In high school I learned about Club 33 and put it on my large list of things to do in my life. It feels good crossing off a number on the Bucket List. I do not think I could ever forget this experience. I love Disneyland and even though in the big scheme of things it's just a restaurant, it is a part of Disney that I will always cherish.



Such an amazing evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment