Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Craig!


My wonderful husband turns 36 today. Yep, he's a Halloween baby. Which explains so much. :) He is not a fan of the birthdays but this was a pretty good weekend for him. The Oregon ducks put a hurt on the USC Trojans. We were there and even though we were definitely in the minority, we had a great time. It was probably more stressful for Craig but when the Ducks get a W he is happy. We then spent all day today with family. Craig's niece and nephew were in town for the first time so ALL the family came down to see them and to celebrate Craig's birthday. While he hates celebrating birthdays, I love them. It is a chance to celebrate what you've done during your lifetime and appreciate the experiences and the journey along the way. Even though it is his birthday, I spent sometime thinking about how our life decisions lead us to each other. If I didn't attend UCI we would have never met. If he was never interested in athletic training our paths would not have crossed. I am so lucky to have this wonderful man stand by my side through thick and thin. While we are still newlyweds ( I think) we have shared so much together and I look forward to the many birthdays we will share together. Love you husband!! And Happy Birthday!!

1 comment: