Sunday, August 28, 2011

So Long to a Great Summer!


Summer of 2011 was great! One of the best summers I've had!


It all started with a family reunion in Tahoe. It was great to see everyone and catch up! I also caught up on my beer pong skills even though the cousins dominated.


I watched New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys....twice!! It was great and took me back to my childhood.


I also celebrated my 29th birthday! My last year in my 20's! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends! We had a blast line dancing and enjoying beer and cupcakes!


The annual fishing trip with Dad and Craig (minus Jess). Much better fishing than last year. Had a fun trip minus the deckhand that began to seizure and the fact that someone needed the Heimlich Maneuver.



I competed in 2 triathlons, an ocean swim, and a mud run this summer. I am very pleased with all of my finishes. I continued to finish in the top 5 of my division. I've been training all summer for an Olympic distance triathlon on Sept. 11th. I can't wait!



Craig and I also went to plenty of Angel games this summer. The highlight was the Dierks Bentley concert. The Angels won and then we enjoyed a country concert. We had a great time!!

There were some many other memories made during this summer! I feel refreshed and ready to go for the upcoming school year! Wait... how many days til next summer??!


No comments:

Post a Comment