Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jess is 21

The day finally arrived my little sister turned 21! It's been a long time coming, but she's made it. I'm so proud of the woman she is turning into. She's gone from my lil sis that I would pick on to a successful college student. I cannot wait to see what achievements are in her future.
We did a lot in Vegas in 2.5 days. Gambled on strip (lost), drank yard drinks in Fremont Street, went dancing at Prive at Planet Hollywood, did some shopping, watched Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian, and ate at Canaletto. The Phantom of the Opera was great! I'm not a huge fan of the musicals, but I was really impressed with this show. And if you ever need a recommendation on where to eat good Italian food, it would be Canaletto, also in the Venetian. So delicious!! Well, happy 21st Jess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment